Tips for Engaged Couples Attending a Bridal Show:
- Plan to make a day of it. There are many exhibitors, and you want to make sure that you have time to speak with everyone you need to.
- Come with an open mind. One of the best things about a bridal show is that it gives you an opportunity to see what’s new and exciting . . . things you may not have thought of or considered.
- Bring preprinted self-adhesive address labels with the following information: your name, address, phone number, email, and wedding date. This will save you time and allow you to sign up for drawings or anything you want very quickly.
- Wear comfortable shoes . . . you will be doing a lot of walking around and standing when speaking to all the exhibitors.
- Bring along your fiance, a friend and/or family member. It is good to have someone to share the experience with and to offer a second opinion.
- Bring a notebook to record specific notes on each booth. Ask lots of questions, and jot down any price quotes offered. The best way to find out whether or not a service is right for you is to have a conversation. Collect any information you are interested in so you can review it once you get home.
- Many exhibitors offer show specials, so take advantage of them! Be prepared to book with them or schedule an appointment.
- Create a new email account. Register for a free email address that you can use when planning your wedding. When the wedding is over you can cancel the account and not receive any unwanted emails.
- We’re know for our fashion show production! Check out the gowns and tuxes, and enjoy the different colors and styles. It will greatly assist you in your search for that perfect gown, but it also includes entertainment that everyone will enjoy!
- Enjoy it! Bridal shows are fun! Remember, if you don’t get it all done that day, there is another show in your area soon!