Publix Super Markets, Inc., commonly known as Publix, is an American supermarket chain based in Lakeland, Florida.
Founded in 1930 by George W. Jenkins, it is an employee-owned, privately held corporation. Publix is currently ranked No. 67 on Fortune magazine’s list of 100 Best Companies to Work For 2011 and was ranked No. 6 on Forbes’ 2011 list of America’s Largest Private Companies and is the largest in Florida.
- June 23, 2013 @ Gwinnett Center; Duluth/Atlanta, GA
- July 28, 2013 @ Cobb Galleria Centre; Atlanta, GA
- August 18, 2013 @ Charleston Area Conv. Ctr.; N. Charleston, SC
- August 25, 2013 @ BJCC; Birmingham, AL
- September 8, 2013 @ Gwinnett Center; Duluth/Atlanta, GA