Let Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage help you find the home for your happily ever after!
Sign up for a FREE First Time Home Buyer Workshop
It makes sense to buy – In the Atlanta market, did you know a mortgage payment
may very well be lower than your rent?
Did you know?
● When buying a home, your Realtor’s commission is typically paid for by the seller?
● You can start your new life as a married couple in a home with as little as a 3% down-payment!
● Cash gift down payments are permitted.
Start building wealth with the purchase of a home. We facilitate the entire buying process, protecting your interests as we guide you through the competitive Atlanta market.
Come meet with Real Estate Professionals and learn how easy it can be to buy your first home. Upcoming workshops are being held on the following dates at Coldwell Banker, located at 37 Johnson Ferry Road, Marietta, GA 30068:
- Saturday, April 2nd @ 10am
- Tuesday, April 5th @ 6pm
Sign up today at cratlantahomes.com!
Buying a Home is a BIG step. Here are some of the things we will be discussing at the workshops:
- Our commitment to you!
- Current Housing Market
- Home Buying process – What to expect.
- Financing and Closing process
- Title Insurance
- Home Warranties
- Down Payment – You may be able to buy with little or no down payment
You met the brides at the bridal show…now it’s time to follow up with them! Here are some simple tips for exhibitors as you follow up through emails:
- This should be the most obvious, but include your company name and contact information! How else will a bride know who you are and how to get in touch with you? If you have a website (which you all should), make sure you include that as well. Today’s bride is very tech savvy and will want to find out more about you through your website.
- Make sure you include a subject line and try to make it a catchy one. The subject line is what will grab the bride’s attention and is often what determines whether or not she reads your email! It should not be too long either…The experts say it should be no longer than 5-8 words.
- Mention the name of the bridal show where you met the bride. This will give her a point of reference and give your email more legitimacy. It is always a great idea if you can also include a picture of what your booth looked like at the show.
- Make your email visually appealing! You want to be able to grab her attention, and it is going to be more difficult for a plain text only email to do that. Colors are helpful, and pictures are very eye-catching while allowing you to showcase your products or services. An email marketing program such as Constant Contact is an easy and affordable way to send an eye-catching email.
- Try to showcase your personality and why the bride should choose you to photograph her wedding, make her cake or DJ the reception. You want to do this without coming across as desperate or cheap.
- Include your professional experience. While it may not be important to every bride, it may be the decision maker for some to know that you have been in business for 5, 10, 15 or 20 years.
- Use the Blind Carbon Copy (BCC) option when sending the same email to multiple brides! This protects the bride’s information and keeps it from being available to everyone else that email was sent to. Also, it can be pretty annoying to have to scroll through a list of email addresses before being able to see the actual content of the email…or to receive multiple emails from other brides who clicked “Reply All.”
- Offer a bridal show special to give the brides an incentive to book with you. We recommend a dollar amount rather than a percentage for perceived value…They know exactly what they would save.
- Do not send emails too often. There is a fine line with what could be considered too often. You want to keep your name in front of the bride, but you also want to be respectful of the fact that you are not the only exhibitor sending her emails. At the same time, send more than one email. They are coming to the shows at all points in their planning process. Many will not be at the stage in their planning where they are ready to book your particular service.
- Have patience!
These are just a few simple tips that we feel will help to make your emails stand out more for brides. Do you have any other tips to add?
We just wrapped up an amazing Spring 2016 bridal show season! Thank you so much to all of our incredible exhibitors, brides, grooms and other guests for being a part of it!
Here’s what we’ve heard from some of you:
- “By far the best bridal show we have ever been a part of. Thank you for all you have done.” ~Studio 66, Photography By Marvin
- “We had a fantastic time at the show. Your staff made it so easy to find our booth, get set up and breakdown after the show. Thank you for incredible planning.” ~White County Chamber of Commerce
- “Thank you for yet another GREAT show…The calls are already starting to transpire.” ~Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta NE/Gwinnett Sugarloaf
- “From the moment we arrived, your excellent organizational skills and talent for hosting an exceptional event were truly impressive. It was a great experience for us.” ~Bahama Breeze
- “This was our first time as a vendor in a wedding show, it was great! We had an incredible experience, the show was very well organized, the variety of vendors was good, and the brides and their companions were amazing! Loved being a part of it!” ~Magnolia Bay Photography
- “As a first time ever vendor for a bridal show I was very happy at the layout and service that we received!! Also as far as I could tell the brides and their family and friends were just as happy!! Thank you so much for allowing Gavigan Entertainment be a part of your show!!” ~Gavigan Entertainment
- “I didn’t know what to expect. This was so much fun, and we gained so much helpful information.” ~Bride
Best Booth Award Winners:
Indigo Falls Events 1/3/16
Huckleberry Farm 1/10/16
Petals, Flowers & More 1/17/16
Off Broad Rentals & Design, LLC. 1/24/16
Allen Gunn Studios 1/31/16
Perrys Landing 2/7/16
Simply Elegant Event Rentals 2/21/16
Savannah Venue Management 2/28/16
Magnolia Blue South 3/6/16
The awesome team at Southern Portrait & Video, LLC captured our January shows in Atlanta:
Posted in Alabama, Athens, Atlanta, Augusta, Booths, Bridal Shows, Brides, Charleston, cobb galleria centre, Fashion Show, Georgia, Groom, Gwinnett Center, Macon, Savannah, South Carolina, The Classic Center, Vendors, Wedding
Lugener’s Affair is Atlanta’s best wedding design and floral company. We are a Christian based business that exhibits integrity and a great passion for supporting each bride’s vision of their perfect wedding day. With exquisite floral creations and attention to detail, let Lugener’s Affair create your DREAM!
Visit our booth at the Georgia Bridal Show this Sunday, March 6, 2016 at the Cobb Galleria Centre to get entered in our GIVEAWAY!!!!!
- Bridal floral package valued at $450
- Bridal bouquet valued at $150
*Drawing will commence after the Fashion Show @ 4:50pm (Bride must be present to win).
~Book with Lugener’s Affair within 60 days of the show and receive a $100.00 credit towards any package!
Learn more about us at LugenersAffair.com + Facebook and Pinterest.
Posted in Atlanta, Brides, Ceremony, cobb galleria centre, Decorations, Event Planning, Floral, Georgia, Groom, Reception, Wedding, Wedding Planner
Mama Fannie’s Gourmet Pralines provides gourmet Original Pecan and Chocolate Pecan pralines as gifts and bridal favors. Our pralines are made from an authentic New Orleans recipe…Experience the praline like never before as we take you on a journey of a sublime exploration of flavor, aroma and texture.
Sample our Original Pecan and Chocolate Pecan praline bridal favors at the Georgia Bridal Show this Sunday, March 6, 2016 at the Cobb Galleria Centre in Atlanta! Learn more about us at MamaFannies.com and on Facebook.
We are the national tourism board for the Dutch Caribbean island of Aruba, located in the southern Caribbean on the outer fringes of the hurricane belt. Due to our location and consistent trade winds, which keep the island temperatures at an average 82 degrees Fahrenheit year round and rain clouds away, Aruba has been named the sunniest destination in the Caribbean. This makes it the ideal location for destination weddings and honeymoons!
Find out more information about the happy island of Aruba by visiting our booth at the Georgia Bridal Show this Sunday, March 6, 2016 at the Cobb Galleria Centre in Atlanta. We will have information on how to get married on the island or spend your honeymoon in Aruba. Details about our resorts and activities will be available.
Learn more about Aruba at aruba.com + Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest!
Laser Works Atlanta was founded on the belief that we could help people achieve their maximum potential in a safe and professional environment. We use state of the art equipment and cutting edge technology to provide the best results. We specialize in laser hair removal, facial rejuvenation-wrinkle reduction, skin tightening, Botox and facial fillers, microdermabrasion, and the latest innovation is size reduction, body contouring and elimination of cellulite.
We will be providing personalized skin, body and image consultations in our booth at the Georgia Bridal Show this Sunday, March 6, 2016 at the Cobb Galleria Centre in Atlanta. We’ll help you address needs and goals from a real-time photo to ensure you look “picture perfect” on your special day!
Get more information at LaserWorksAtlanta.com.